Basics for a safe night journey on wheels
A journey on wheels during night is never easy. To make it smooth and worth, make sure to keep in mind the following basics:
• Get sufficient and quality sleep before the trip
• Avoid heavy foods
• Limit very long distance driving. Stop at least every two hours for rest.
• Avoid the use of any kind of medicine during driving. According to researches, some medicines tend to take a person to drowsiness during driving.
• It is always better to have a companion and switch driving at regular intervals.
• Keep your eyes moving and check your mirrors often.